Sunday, January 11, 2015

Try one more time

This montage up here documents only a few of my "before" pics. I kind of can't express how grateful I am that human beings are evolutionarily designed to be optimistic about our ability to change. If we weren't then we would just give up and die. The end. Thankfully our survival instincts are engineered to help us WANT to pick ourselves up and give it another go. I suppose it's our survival instincts or anti-depressants...prob both in most cases. If you don't want to try anymore you should probably consider an anti-depressant. I can say that bc I take quite the cocktail myself! Anyways, we must continue to try. In the process we are eliminating what doesn't work. There truly are no failed attempts, we are just weeding all the BS out. I'm grateful for all I've learned through my "failed" attempts. They allow me to help others to reach their potential that much faster. I have learned what doesn't work, and what works for a few weeks-perhaps months, then fails miserably. I'm humbled that I've found my place with flexible dieting. I'm proud of myself that I kept trying one more time. We're given a beautiful oppurtunity to transform every day. Tomorrow could be the fresh start you need. Never.stop.trying.

1 comment: