Friday, January 23, 2015

Few of my favorite things

Today came with one hell of a delivery from Amazon! 3 of my favorite things: 1. NLA Chocolate Eclair protein-absolutely, no doubt about it, all time favorite protein 2. Tiger Blood ISO-animos. Mix it with ice, and you have one delightful slushy. 3. Only the best game ever! They're not lying when they say it's for horrible people. But gosh damn it, it's for horribly HILARIOUS people! Without question I get the tweener giggles every time I play. You know those kind of uncontrollable fits of laughter you'd get during sleep-overs with a few of your 13 yr old best buddies, and one of you invariably squeaks out a noisy little fart. It's all over then. The giggles just keep on coming, and an hour later you forget what you're even laughing about but you just keep on going. That's Cards Against Humanity, every.single.time. Buy these things, thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment