Monday, January 19, 2015

Supp Addicts Anonymous

There needs to be help for Supplement Addicts. We'd call it Supp Addicts Anonymous. We'd meet once a month and shamefully admit how much money we spent. We would discuss how we hadn't even tried some of them, we simply couldn't resist the promised results of bulging biceps and slim waists. We'd admit that sometimes we hide our supp purchases from our partners. Group members of SAA would understand and emphathize with the problems of no longer having enough room to store all our supps, and how we gradually had to take over the majority of kitchen storage and sometimes even monopolize entire closets...you know what, now that I think about it, we actually could make this addiction a positive community building experience. What we REALLY need is to have quarterly supp swaps!!! Oh my gosh I'm on to something here. We could trade out the proteins, pre-workouts, flavored BCAA's, or thermogenics that we're sick of or didn't do the trick for us. I know plenty of people that love the flavors that I detest and vise versa. Perhaps I am behind and such groups already exist. If so, please tell me about them!! Ah blogging can be so cathartic. A few minutes ago I thought I had a real problem, and now I realize it's only an oppurtunity to meet more like minded meatheads! Now to find or establish such group...

No comments:

Post a Comment