Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hubby


I've got to give a shout-out to my adorable hubby. I am overwhelmingly blessed to have him as my own. He is truly a good man. I could go on about him for an obnoxiously long post, but it's enough to recognize that he is reason for all that is good in my life. It's crazy to think about when you make the decision to share your life with someone, you have no idea who that person is going to grow to be. We are constantly growing as individuals, either together or apart. It takes a great amount of commitment from both partners, to continue progressing together on the same path. I'm so grateful that Gabe has made that commitment to me. We are incredibly different people. We do share common interests but we certainly have very unique passions, and personalities. I believe it is these differences that allow us to work so well as a team. We balance and ground one another. He's the see to my saw, the cheese to my macaroni(oh man I wish I could eat some Mac & cheese right now!!), and my best friend. When you get comfortable in your relationship it's easy to take one another for granted. We are guilty of that at times. Overall though, we make our relationship and friendship a priority. We strive to cherish each day as a family. The greatest gift we can give our children is our example, and I feel honored that our kids have a mom and dad that love and respect one another. Life can be really, incredibly, uncomfortably hard, but I know that there are always blessings to count. I'm counting those blessing today. Proud to be this man's Mrs...that little dude is pretty freaking awesome as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment