Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Young

Gabe and I decided a little while back to host Sunday dinner for our college student employees. It has been so refreshing to have their energy in our home every week. There is something so intoxicating about the youth. They are so full of life and excitement. I find such immense joy being around these young adults. They look at the world with such hope. They have big dreams and nothing is holding them back. I love the outlook of the young, that truly anything is possible. The world is a big exciting place, full of oppurtunity and adventure. Every week our employees inspire me to continue being excited about what the future holds, and to be proud of how far we've come. I'm going to strive to always keep a sense of wonderment. I am truly grateful for the wisdom and confidence that comes with life's experiences. With each passing year, I'm more comfortable in my skin. I believe aging gracefully means to always be young at heart, but to embrace the wisdom we've gained...and perhaps a little help from Botox. Let's be honest aging is always better with Botox.(my hubby doesn't agree, he believes in aging naturally, but he also has the most incredible genes so it's super easy for him). Hahahah...I actually haven't started down that road, but the day will come and I anticipate when that day arrives that I will only be that much more comfortable with myself because I have that much more life experience behind me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment